I found out last night that a new planet has been created. It is called Foozlupis. It is also known as the fuzzy purple planet. Everything on the planet (except the people) is fuzzy and purple. I'm not quite sure where in the solar system it is located, but I do know that it exists and their homes look something like this:

Apparently, if anyone from planet Earth goes there they turn purple. If Foozles come here, however, they take on a semi-human appearance:

Everyone on this planet has a name that starts with Fooz. The two in this picture are Foozalam and Foozlora. They also speak Fooz. To blend in with Earthlings even further, they often times opt to remove their "hair". In doing so, they look like this:
I hope you will join me in welcoming Foozalam and Foozlora to planet Earth. I hope they enjoy their stay!
2 comments:
Oh my! What our little darlings come up with. I love them. I laughed hard at that. :)
Scary Creatures!!
Post a Comment