January 14, 2008

Gotcha!

Some of you may not have heard that my little sister made it into the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Well, conditionally. She still has to pass the "training choir" first. But one Sunday night last December after we got this news, some of the family went to our parent's to visit, and in the process we watched the First Presidency Christmas Devotional. During one of the choir numbers, my sister Valerie yelled out "There's Tricia!" Then a few seconds later she said "Just practicing!" Of course we all laughed, but the really sad thing is that I actually looked for her! I never did admit it at the time, and it has only taken me 1 1/2 months to do so. But still, I'd feel so much better if someone else in my family will admit to doing the same thing!

Congrats Tricia! Hopefully you really will be there the next time someone yells out your name.

1 comment:

Cammie said...

I'll be looking for her. She should be pretty easy to find, right? She cute and under the age of 40. She'll stick right out!

BTW, congrats on such an awesome accomplishment!