I am not a huge fan of '24', but my sister is. After each season comes out on DVD she buys it and then I borrow it. It's funny how I can easily go without watching it on TV, but the minute I put in that first DVD, I am hooked until the very last episode.Right now I am watching Season Six. I guess there was this part that my sister thought was a little more gruesome than others (Jack bites a guy in the neck) so when handing the DVD set over to me, she gave me this warning: "When Jack turns his head, you turn your head". This warning was engrained in my mind and I kept thinking "When Jack turns, I turn. When Jack turns, I turn". Well, as it turns out, I didn't turn my head. But I did cover my eyes. I just watched through my fingers.
Now I want to know why that's the only warning I got. I got no warning at all about the guy who gets drilled through his shoulder with a 1/2" drill bit. Gross!
This show is teaching me one thing though. That unless I want to continue having dreams where I am being chased, interrogated or killed, I probably shouldn't watch so many episodes in a row. Not even Jack can save me from my dreams...
Between this and Twilight, I really need to get a life.
2 comments:
Oops...Sorry I didn't warn you about that part! In fact, I don't even remember that part. I must have blocked it out. :)
I am wondering how far you are because last time I talked to you, you hadn't started it yet.
Anyway...sometimes you just need a little Jack Bauer. At least dreaming of him, you can feel somewhat protected. I just dream about the Gilmore Girls. Speaking of which...I have one more episode of season 6. It's a very sad time for me.
love ya!
Yeah, I would have blocked it out too! :) I have about 8 hours to go...as in 8 episodes. I watched a lot last Saturday (which is when I started dreaming about it...) and have watched a few throughout the week. Maybe I will finish this weekend.
Post a Comment