January 11, 2008

Another Obsession...

Though I try to not be obsessed with too many things, I do fail miserably in one area: DVD's. But more specifically, the Gilmore Girls. I can't even tell you just how much I love that show. I own the entire series on DVD. I even got my younger sister hooked on it. Whenever I am having a bad day, I just go home and pop in any DVD of the Gilmore Girls and I am instantly happy again. There are so many hilarious moments on that show and I obviously can't post them all here. But here are three of my favorite clips to get you started.

Luke and Jess:
Jess is a troubled teenager who comes to live with his uncle Luke in Stars Hollow. Jess has been causing trouble in the town and Luke tries to deal with it by talking to him.



The Suitcase:
Lane's parents are sending her to Korea for the summer but she's afraid she's never coming back based on the size of the suitcase!




Stay Away from my Donut Kirk!: Kirk is Star Hollow's roaming employee. He's had more jobs than I can even keep track of. In this episode he's started a pedi-cab business and the Gilmore's are his very first customers.

No comments: