Every once in awhile when I read the news online, I will check out the comment boards. Most of the time the comments are rude and somewhat off-color. But other times they are down right funny! So from now on whenever I come across a comment that makes me laugh (who knows if anyone else will find it funny), I will post it here on my blog.
Here is today's comment:
"I have lived in several states, and they all have bad drivers. How do I know? Because where ever I go, those drivers are blaring their horns at me and flipping me off."
10 years ago
2 comments:
Nice one. It makes you wonder, who the bad driver really is....
By the way, I hope you are approving my comments. I noticed that you have comment moderation enabled.
Cammie, if you keep them clean, I will always approve your comments. :) Thanks for commenting!
Post a Comment