February 19, 2009

Picture Tag....Again!

So I know I've already done this once before, but my friend Tandy tagged me and since she's new to reading my blog and wasn't aware of my previous tag, I decided I'd go ahead and do it again just for her. Besides, it's really quite fun!

Rules:
1. Go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. Go to your sixth file
3. Go to your sixth picture
4. Blog about it
5. Tag 6 people

Since I used my sixth picture from my sixth folder on my work computer last time, this time I am using my sixth folder and sixth picture from my home computer.


This picture comes from two summers ago when my friend and I decided to be tourists in our own backyard (Salt Lake City). We went to Temple Square and took some pictures of us on the grounds. Here I decided to give my tired feet a little soak before anyone caught me! If you think this is horrible of me, you should see the picture of me drinking the water! Oh what the heck, I'll just show you!


Fun times! But for the record, I never actually drank or stuck my feet in the water.

2 comments:

Tandy said...

Ba hahaha! You are dear to my heart! :) Definitely kindred spirits :)

Cammie said...

Was that really two years ago? I remember when you guys went on that adventure!