Last night I went to a birthday party and spent the evening socializing with friends (and even with strangers who later became my friends). It was a night of fun and laughter. We ate, conversed, took a plethora of pictures* and just had a great time. After our delicious meal of pasta, pizza, salad and zucchini noodes (oh and I can't forget the breadsticks!) about seven from our party of 25 decided to head next door for a friendly game of bowling.
Someone (and this someone will remain nameless) put me on the team with the best bowler in the universe. Talk about intimidation! I suppose it was just too much pressure for me because I had a very off night. I still managed to bowl a 99, and could have broken 100 had I not bowled two gutter balls at the end (but we aren't talking about that). It was still far from being my best game. I really need to redeem myself.
But despite my inability to play up to my full potential, I still had a great night. And I even managed to sneak in a couple videos of my fabulous friends!
Brynn (the B-day girl) and Tandy show us their stuff:
Tandy brings it home (please pardon my obnoxious screaming):
Thanks for a great night everyone! Let's do it again soon!
*Unfortunately I did not take any pictures with my camera so I have none to post at this time.
10 years ago
4 comments:
Wait...so you are saying you bowled a 99 and had a crappy game? Remind me to never go bowling with you! I don't think I ever bowled that high in my life! ;)
It sounds like it was a blast though. Glad you had fun!
Have you been practicing on the Wii?
Practicing on the wii? No, I practice every wednesday during my lunch break...at a real bowling alley. ;)
Hahahaha. Nameless, eh. I love how that same nameless person seems to pop up every so often :)
Post a Comment