February 20, 2009

Camille Needs...

I got this tag on Facebook but I thought it was so funny I am adding it here as well. If any of you want to try it, leave a comment and let me know what you need!

Google your name with the word needs, as in "Julie needs" and see what comes up. Post the first ten so we can all see what you need!!

1. Camille needs....a duck to keep her company
2. Camille needs... some advice
3. Camille needs... bodyguards because too many people hate her.
4. Camille needs... help for her family
5. Camille needs... men
6. Camille needs... to learn to be gentler and less of a perfectionist
7. Camille needs...your support and protection
8. Camille needs... a french tutor
9. Camille needs... an extended vacation in Wasilla
10. Camille needs... some training on how to walk on a leash

4 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

I had to laugh - one of the top 10 of mine was "Baby Shower Registry at Kaboodle." Someone trying to tell me something? But no, really, there's nothing to tell - promise!

Michelle Bready said...

Hey!! Between Tandy and Roz I stumbled across your blog. Remember me? Transcripts and Verifications? How are you girl?

Michelle
saidgirl.blogspot.com....in case you don't remember. :)

Cammie said...

That is hilarious!! I will have to try...although I'm a little scared of what might come up!

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! #1 and #3 are so funny! #1 had me in tears when I first read it. These things are fun! ;o)