February 10, 2009

FTC: Greece

Yesterday our Finer Things Club took a field trip! We decided to head down the hill from our office and dine out at the fabulous Aristo's restaurant. Since I had never eaten there before (or eaten Greek food for that matter) it was a fabulous adventure!

Here are some snap shots:


Mike treated us all to the hummus appetizers. This platter cost $17.95!


My lunch. I ordered the Cypriot.

It sure was fun for the club to venture out of the office this month. The atmosphere was so inviting that all I wanted to do was break a plate and yell "Opa!" But I refrained.

Join us again next month when we travel to Ireland!

5 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

looks yummy. I love Greek food!

Cammie said...

I love Greek food too! That looks great. I haven't been to Aristos before, but there is a place downtown called, "The Other Place" and it's great too!

Anonymous said...

Looks tasty! So what's on the Irish menu? It's so much fun that you do this. It's great to get out of the office sometimes.

Jess said...

Mmmm... Greek food. I love it!!

Ap said...

I love Greek food. if you need ideas for Ireland I know someone who made a yummy meal for our Irish culture night.