February 23, 2009

Dressing Up....

Last night I had this brilliant idea to play dress-up with my nieces. We grabbed some old costumes from grandma's costume closet and went at it. We started with a woman shepherd and Mrs. George Washington, then we had a musketeer, a pirate, a lamanite, a pioneer housewife, a disabled sailor, a sheriff, little bo peep, and a farmer. We each took turns being the different character:





Sometimes I have too much fun with my kids!

5 comments:

Katy said...

What a fun auntie!! Will you be my aunt, Camille? Looks like too much fun!

Jake and Roz said...

I think my kids need an aunt like you! It's tiring being Mommy!

Sarah said...

You're funny Camille :)

Cammie said...

Are you the BEST aunt ever? My goodness! Is there any possibility that you do gigs in Wyoming? Just wondering...

BTW: You look so skinny!

browneyedgirl said...

still laughing, :) nice post.