
Total hours spent in the car: 10
Total number of times we had to flip a u-turn: 15
Total number of tries it took to find an Arbys: 3
Total number of minutes I sat in the hotel room while Tricia was at her music convention: 320
Total number of hats we tried on: 8


Total number of times I listened to my sister belt out the entire Wicked Soundtrack: 6
Total number of sessions attended at the St. George Temple: 1

Total number of times we laughed: 1 million
Funny Comments from the trip:
"Oh, how cute! There's nothing to do in St. George so even the old people go to the movies!" (Tricia)
"Oh, I just sat in a perfectly los-pided chair!" (me after sitting in the theatre)
"Oh, I love horny-toad humping!" (Jeff* after Tricia and I said we used to love horny-toad hunting)
"This side {of my hair} is so heavy. It's weighed down with too much food." (Tricia)
*Jeff is my sister's friend who happened to be in St. George visiting his grandma. So he went to a movie with us on Friday night and then we drove him back to Salt Lake with us on Saturday. The blue suitcase in the first picture is his so not all that luggage was ours (we still had six bags though).
4 comments:
sounds like so much fun! Sisters are just the best thing ever!
Sister trips are the best! It looks like you guys had a fun time!!
It looks like you guys had fun, and 6 bags sounds more than reasonable to me ;o)
I love the picture of you with the hat pulled over your eyes. It makes me laugh.
Post a Comment