February 17, 2009

East Town Village Gang...

Some of my friends who live in my community decided it would be hilarious to dub ourselves the "East Town Village Gang". That sort of evolved into needing a gang sign and then flashing it for the camera.


I make a horrible gang member. I'm just not scary enough. I asked to be removed but I was told that the only way out is in a box.

5 comments:

Cammie said...

You would be the WORST gang member EVER! That is actually a compliment!!

Tandy said...

Um, I feel ripped off that I wasn't even ASKED to join! Seriously, what's THAT all about?!

Cambu said...

Um, I'm sorry Tandy, but do you even LIVE in ETV? Yeah, I didn't think so! But listen, since we so tight I'm sure I can make you an honorary member of our gang. You want in?

Ap said...

I think it's the trying not to smile that makes you less of a threat. You're supposed to scowl!!!

Anonymous said...

That's so cool! I wish I lived in East Town Village so I could be in your gang! I'll have to start my own over here. ;o)