I just thought I would introduce you all to my latest love. Isn't he so remarkably handsome? I am just so in love with him that it is hard to pry my eyes (and lips) away from his body. Seriously, if I can ever get this man to agree to marry me I will be the happiest girl alive.Oh Gag.
Johnny Depp has got to be one of the sorriest and ugliest excuses for a man I have ever seen in my life. Just look at this picture! Can someone (anyone!) please explain to me what is so good looking about him? I just don't understand why there are millions of women* in this world who bow down to him and think he's the greatest thing on earth. He looks like he just escaped from a fashion show for ex-cons and found work as a janitor who apparently sweats so profusely that he has to carry his own towel around with him.
You know, people always ask me why it is I don't like Pirates of the Carribean. He is probably my #2 reason.
I apologize to all you Johnny Depp lovers out there but I will never be a fan.
*There is also one guy that I know of who, while on a date with me, proclaimed that Johnny Depp is hot. I asked the guy if he was gay. Really, I did.
7 comments:
I am laughing SO hard! I can so totally HEAR you saying all that...but the kicker... "Are you gay?" Yep, I hear the words exiting your mouth! I just hope he wasn't driving when you asked...
You just picked the worst possible picture out there of him.
But I do have to say this...He's not the best looking, cuz Shemar is...But, he certainly is a good actor. He plays his roles very well in my opinion.
Nice topic, haha. I felt the same way about Brad Pitt back when it seemed like everyone was madly in love with him. He wasn't all that to me, then or even now. Love the crazy pic, you picked a good one to make fun of. haha, yeah I'm still laughing!
Before all the Johnny Depp fans decide to burn my house down, I just wanted to say three things:
1) Johnny Depp is a fine actor. Though I don't really enjoy his movies because I think he's weird, he does a very good job with the roles he picks. I just personally think his movies are weird. The exception to this is "Finding Neverland". I really enjoyed that movie.
2) I picked this particular picture of him to make fun of because this is the picture someone used to point out to me how gorgeous he is.
3) Based on interviews he has done that I have watched on TV, I think he's a very polite and down-to-earth person. I am just not a fan of his movies (or his looks).
I apologize to those I have offended. You know who you are. ;)
Geez! Camille! What's not to love?? :)
SEXY. I think you're hilarious, Camille.
LOL! I can't believe you asked the guy if he was gay! You didn't list his response either. :(
I have the same question as you, only not about Johnny Depp. About Orlando Bloom. I am not attracted to him at all. I think it's because he reminds me of our cousin. That could be the turn-off right there. (Not that our cousin is not a good-looking person. Just simply that I'm not attracted to him because he's our cousin). I do like JOhnny Depp though. Sorry. :)
Post a Comment