Well, I don't know yet. I had to fill out a questionaire and submit it to the court. I told them I couldn't do it the first week of March and they were nice and excused me...so now I only have to worry about the other three weeks. They are supposed to send me something in the mail letting me know if I'm "on call" or not. So yes, if I get an "on call" notice then I will have to call in never night for three weeks. What fun!
2 comments:
LOL!! Do you have to call in everyday to see if they need you? At least it may get you out of some work.....
Well, I don't know yet. I had to fill out a questionaire and submit it to the court. I told them I couldn't do it the first week of March and they were nice and excused me...so now I only have to worry about the other three weeks. They are supposed to send me something in the mail letting me know if I'm "on call" or not. So yes, if I get an "on call" notice then I will have to call in never night for three weeks. What fun!
Post a Comment