We all know Julianne Hough can dance, but can she sing? Do any of you out there in the blogosphere like her songs? Does she have a wide fan-base? Her album is on sale at Amazon for only $9.99. Does that mean it's a piece of crap or are CDs really that cheap these days?
There is something about her voice that's well...different. I can't tell if she sings through her nose or if that's just the way she sings. Her voice sounds tight and almost too twangy, like she's trying too hard to be a country singer. I'm wondering if something other than country would be better suited for her.
Well, I'm still on the fence as to whether I like her or not so I'm asking you...can Julianne Hough make it as a country singer or should she stick to dancing?
Here's her music video if you need to listen before you vote. In my opinion, the video is worse than the song.
10 years ago
4 comments:
I say stick to dancing {and being the mormon poster child}
No one should sing country music... :)
Thank you for not liking her singing either. I've only heard that one song and have tried to like it but really it's annoying.
I don't mind her. If you listen to her talk, she kindof has a country accent too. I think this might be the only song I've heard though. But she's so cute!
I like her better than Taylor Swift and that other teenager country singer.
Post a Comment