January 7, 2009

Kermit, Hermit or Bob?

Some of my family went to my grandma's house this past Sunday to visit. Grandma Great (as my nieces and nephews call her) has this hand puppet frog that "talks" and lights up when you put your hand inside and start moving the mouth. My nephew and niece decided to play with it. Here's what went down:

Someone asked my nephew: "What are you doing?"
Nephew: "Oh, I'm just looking up his bladder!"


Then I had this conversation with my niece:

Me: So is that Kermit?
Niece: No.
Me: Is it his brother Hermit?
Niece: Hermit? No, it's not Hermit.
Me: Then what is his name?
Niece: I don't know. Why doesn't he tell us?
Frog: Ribbit, Ribbit, Ribbit.
Niece: He said his name is Bob.
Me: Bob? Really?
Niece: Yes. Bob.

Bob then wanted to sing a song, so my niece joined in:



Then Bob decided to chew her earlobe off:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always have the funniest stories about your nieces and nephews! "I'm just looking up his bladder!" Too funny!

browneyedgirl said...

I love how creative kids are in what they think and say! You must have so much fun visiting your nieces and nephews.

Valerie said...

I can totally understand why "Bob" would want to eat her earlobe off. She is so stinking cute, I want to eat her up too! Love that girl.