Last night at my parent's we had a birthday party for my dad and two of my nieces. After the party and a few moments of visiting, my 4 year old niece walked up to my mom and said:
"My mommy has a baby in her tummy!"
So there you go! I am very excited to be an aunt again. Even though this will be grandchild #19, the joy of having a new addition never gets old.
I can't wait to welcome him or her into the world on (or around) August 20th!
10 years ago
4 comments:
Congratulations to your family! I used to Visit Teach your mom (it was fun and I miss it) and I can imagine that she is just thrilled!!!
Um.. HELLO? Who is pregnant? We need names!
How funny! What a great way to announce it.
Congrats! I only have one nephew and we can't get enough of him. My sister-in-law is preggers and due in May so that will make two! I can't imagine how fun 19 would be!!
Post a Comment