March 24, 2009

Big ol' Bags...

...are forming under my eyes!

Back when I had no life I was so good at going to bed at 10pm every night. Mainly because I woke up at 5:30am. Now that I have a life, my head generally hits my pillow every night around midnight. I still wake up at 5:30am. My body is taking notice.

I absolutely LOVE hanging out with my friends and laughing for hours on end and I think being a little sleep deprived is totally worth it.

But it doesn't matter what I think. It's as simple as this: my body is clearly telling me that I am no longer a young 20 year old. I am a young 30 year old, and I can't party with the best of them anymore.

What a sad, sad, day.

2 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

I haven't noticed anything of the sort! But you can try using preparation-H under your eyes in the mornings. Take it from someone who has has a couple of sleepless nights with a sick baby. It totally works!

Sarah said...

Hear! Hear! I don't usually get up at 5:30, but I see a lot of 2:30, 3:30 and 4:30..sometimes 6:30. I don't know why kids don't understand how great sleep is.