March 15, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream!

I have to say that there is nothing better in this world than Old Fashioned Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream! Have any of you ever had it? You know, the kind with flour, eggs, 4 cups of whipping cream and enough sugar to feed a small army? It is the BEST STUFF EVER! Aside from having a wretched smell of eggs permeating through the house for a few minutes it was very fun to make.

I got together with some friends last night and we made us a can full of this deliciousness. We had so much left over, in fact, that everyone is coming back to my place today for some more! I wish I could share with you all...it really is that good!

Here is Jason and Jackie watching the ice cream freeze. Who would have thought that would be so entertaining!


Nearing completion:


All ready to go!


After the ice cream was done we went to my place to share with my roommate who was stuck at home doing homework.


It was so much fun. Thanks Jason for the idea!

2 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

I love homemade vanilla ice cream! Bring some to work!

Cammie said...

That looks so good!!