March 2, 2009

A Baptism, Rodeo and Everything In Between...

Saturday was the craziest day of my life! I was up and out the door by 8:45am to go to my niece's baptism. That lasted until noon and then it was off shopping for my dad's birthday present from 12:30-2:30pm (we got him a pretty awesome remote control car to help him celebrate his inner youth). From there it was over to my future place of residence to build two bookcases (both of which are now sitting partially completed due to technical difficulties) from 2:30 - 5:45pm and then off to a going-away party with some friends at 6:00pm. We went to the party for 30 minutes and then six of us piled in the car and headed to Ogden for a rodeo. The rodeo ended at 10:30pm I was home by 11:45pm.

It felt like such a whirlwind, but here are a few photos from two of the occasions:

Baptism:

My niece was a little angel in her little white clothes. I can't believe she is already eight!



Rodeo:

Though Jason and I seemed to understand rodeo apparel, our friends may need to take a course or two in the subject.



I really wish I had my camera while my friend and I were building the bookcases. At one point in time the frame of the bookcase was laying on top of me while I had one leg sticking through the front as the two of us were trying to screw the thing together. It would have been a kodak moment!

3 comments:

Cammie said...

That is an eventful day for sure! Lots of fun! What do you mean about your future residence?? Are you moving again?

Sarah said...

You look really cute in a cowboy hat!

Cambu said...

Cammie, I am moving again...this Friday. But I'm not going far - just the next street over. I'll still be in the same complex and the same ward. I'm excited!

Sarah - What a nice compliment. Thank you! ;)