March 25, 2009

FTC: Ireland

Our FTC meeting this month was originally scheduled for the 9th. Due to my moving on the 6th and feeling like I wouldn't have enough time to plan and prepare for it, my club members graciously offered to postpone it until the following week. However, another club member decided to take a trip to the Caribbean that week and so we had to postpone it again until the 23rd.

Due to my crazy busy social life and making myself chronically exhausted because I never sleep anymore, I completely spaced our meeting on Monday. I showed up with a frozen pot pie while everyone else was feasting on real Irish Cuisine.

Everyone also wore green. Everyone except for me, that is. Therefore, I refused to have my picture taken. But here are the others enjoying everything Irish!



I promised them I would get with the program next month. Hopefully I can. We will be traveling to Vietnam so be sure to join us again!

2 comments:

Deidra said...

OOOOoooo! I love vietnamese food. There is a great noodle house on state street and like 10th south-ish called La Caille noodle house. Try to soup or the Bun. Delish!

I really like this FTC idea. I may have to start one!

browneyedgirl said...

I can't wait until next month!