So yesterday I got invited to go shoot clay pigeons with a friend in a couple weeks! Doesn't that sound exciting? I think so! But I also think it sounds like the perfect opportunity for me to accidentally shoot someone in the butt. I mean, I've never even held a gun in my life. How does my friend think I am going to successfully hit a flying target?
When I told him I'd love to go but that I have never shot a gun before, his eyes popped out of his head and he said "Really? Okay then you have to come!" I again said that I'd love to go and that "if I can't successfully shoot a gun then at least I can shoot my camera!"
That counts, right? I mean, I'll still be shooting clay pigeons!
But seriously, I am really quite excited! It sounds like the adventure of a lifetime!
10 years ago
4 comments:
I think you were right when you said that we were JUST alike! I had never been shooting either. And a friend took me too. Possibly the same one. :) Anyway, we went..I was scared..I did NOT shoot anything.. but I at least tried and had fun. :) I do however have pics of me holding the gun and shooting it on facebook. I looked tough. :) Very hardcore. I say do it! You'll have fun :) And lets talk. Maybe we can find an awesome vacation that doesn't cost much. :)
How fun! My hubby is supposed to take me out to shoot my gun sometime soon, but we never seem to find time for it - go figure!
Wow good luck!!! It's hard enough shooting when the target isn't moving much less when it's being launched in the air.
Sounds like fun! I'd love to see pictures, so please "shoot" tons of photos! :)
Post a Comment