March 31, 2009

Am I Fat or Am I a Twig?

Here's a little tutorial on how to get a compliment from a 4 year old boy:

When my sister's family was here this past week, I was playing a little ping pong with my nephews when one of them said to me:

"Camille, you look really skinny!"

"Thank you!" I said.

And then his younger brother said:

"No you don't! You look Fat. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really fat!"

I smiled and said "I do huh? Well, you look like a twig!"

He gave me his little evil glare and said "No, you look like a twig!"

"Why thank you!" I replied.

I don't think he knew what a twig is, but hey...whatever works. :)

2 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

lol... to kids, we're all HUGE!

Cammie said...

Carter is eye level to my butt, and he is always saying things like, "I love your big fat butt!" If it were in my face all day I don't know if I would be so complimentary!!