Apparently I am so near perfect that I am about to be translated. I would argue this point and say that it's just not true, but the person who informed me of this is hard to argue with. So, I'm just trying to accept the fact that I may be gone in the wink of an eye before too much longer. Therefore, in preparation of this glorious moment I have decided to write up my will. Here is the breakdown so far:
Family:
Mom - All my fabric and sewing supplies so you can finish my latest quilt project for me.
Dad - My laptop because I know you really want one.
Derek - My GI Joe action figures.
Jeanine - My glow in the dark ceiling stars.
Pam - All my house decorations. I'm sure you can do something with them. I'll also throw in my couch. ;)
Valerie - All my scrapbook supplies and pictures. The last 15 years of my life still need to be done.
Natalie - My quilt (since you helped it really is half yours anyway).
Nathan - My Sony Vegas computer program...you'll be taking over the family videos from now on.
Tricia - My journals. You are the only person who gets to know the intimate details of my past 31 years. You tell/show anyone, I'll see to it that you are never translated...ever.
Friends:
Jackie - My car. You really need a car that doesn't have an Obama sticker on it.
Jason - At your request, my guitar. I will also throw in my USU blanket and all my Disney movies.
Roz - My autographed baseball.
Cammie - All my recipe books.
Tyler - My Simon & Simon season 1 DVDs.
Marc - All my Butterfield Family home videos.
Tandy - My "My Little Pony" collection and stable.
Mike - My Cricket doll and my cabbage patch dolls.
Marquelle - My 19" HDTV and binoculars with which to see it.
Mindy - My yarn collection so you can keep warm on winter mornings with a beautifully crocheted afghan. Of course, you'll have to crochet it yourself.
Mary & Becky - You get to fight over my book collection.
April - My princess bandaid collection.
Jo - My CD collection.
Teresa - My keyboard.
If I left anyone out or didn't assign something out and somebody wants it, let me know soon. I have no idea when I'll be gone.
10 years ago
12 comments:
sweet, I get a baseball?! Who's autograph is on it? So nice of you to think of me before you head off to eternal glory :)
Um, I totally win! I think, however, that everyone is jealous that I will be inheriting your My Little Pony collection. Especially Marc. Word on the street is he secretly plays with them in his backyard when he THINKS no one is watching. :) Thanks for thinking of me. You're the best!
You're absolutely wrong Tandy...you've obviously never seen Simon and Simon! Also, don't knock Marc for his love of toys!:)
Nice! I can't wait to inherit your keyboard! I guess it'll come in handy the next time I actually own a desk pc. No wait, I think it'd better be soon cuz one of my keyboards is messed up at work...it won't plug in anymore for some reason. Weird I know, the mouse is messed up too. The poor kiddos can't play their games, how unfortunate! haha...now they just have to share.
I get your dolls?!? I was hoping I would get that nice, big, comfy maroon chair at the office! :-P
Awesome!! I think I got the best part of this deal! I guess that is what Obama supporters get...:) haha! You are so cute and so much fun!! Thanks for thinking of me and please don't get translated quite yet...I still need to learn a few things from you so I can be with you someday!!! P.S. My Obama sticker came off the other day.
Wow! What an honor to be in your will!!! Becky better be careful because I think I could beat her up for the good ones. She can have the books I already own...how about that?
Thanks for your jounals. I'm going to need something to watch while I read all 31 of them though. Can I have all the movies you didn't give away to someone else?
Oh...and I'm kind of sad about the USU blanket. I've always wanted that. It would be so nice to snuggle up in while I watch your movie and read 31 journals.
(Notice I'm the only comment asking for more? Oh dear...I should work on that). :)
Love you!
I get your CD's!!! That's fantastic! I'm so excited!!!
Perhaps when you get a minute you could send me an alphabetical list of all your cd's so that I can arrange for them to fit in with my current cd collection. I would also appreciate if you could let me know if you intend to buy any cd's in the future. I shall make sure I don't buy the same ones, it would be a shame to have duplicates.
Thanks for including me.
;o)
HA HA! I love you guys!
Roz...the autograph on the baseball is a secret, but I know you are sure to love it!
Teresa...the keyboard was actually intended to be my piano keyboard. But, I like the idea of giving you my computer keyboard instead...so it's yours! ;)
Mike...I can't believe you don't want Cricket! She can talk and sing and is the most intelligent 6 year old ever! Just give her a chance!
Jackie...if the Obama sticker came off then I guess you don't need my car after all. Therefore, you've just been downgraded to my sticker collection.
Tricia...yes, you can have the rest of my movies. Sorry about the blanket, but maybe Jason will let you borrow it sometime (just don't let him read my journals in exchange!).
Oh, and Jo...don't get too excited just yet. Most of my CD's are country. ;) But I will be sure to send you that alphabetical list!
Camille....
Mary and I fight....never! But, it sounds like she would try it....doesn't she know that I could seriously make a mess of her? Kidding! We could just start the Cambu library and then share the books....I too am honored that I even made the will! So nice of you to think of me!
Post a Comment