I was hurrying around my house yesterday morning and in the process of going from the bathroom to my bedroom, my foot hit the bottom corner of the door. Within 5 seconds I had a giant blood-filled welt on my foot. You can see from this picture that the door hit my foot directly on the vein. Hence the reason it only took a few seconds for it to look like this.

Since I was running late for work, I just grabbed a bag of ice and took it with me. So here I am icing my foot at work.

And this is what my foot looked like by the time I got home from work. It was no longer a welt. The swelling went down and the bruise now covers the entire right side of my foot.

5 comments:
Oh good grief! That looks so painful! I hope the sweling goes down soon. At least you now have the weekend to relax, and stay off your foot!
Holy Cow! Are you able to walk? Do you need me to go get the crutches from home and bring them to you?? :) Sorry about the foot. Did you play it up for Halloween?
Oh gosh! That should've been a sick day for sure! I am so proud of you for taking pictures of each black and blue phase. A sign of a true blogger!
OUCH!!! Hope you're doing okay and it's starting to heal
Ouch!!!
Post a Comment