October 29, 2008

Horrible Writing...

When a TV show references it's own network with a line such as "They'll get those little snots from the CW to play us {in a movie} but at least they're hot", you know the show either A) needs new writers or B) needs to be canned.

I mean really. The writers made that poor girl not only refer to herself (her real self) as a little snot, but also admit to the fact that the only thing she has going for her is her looks.

How can any network allow this? Their writers are making the actors look so bad! Granted, there may be a slight chance that the actors really aren't that great anyway...but the writing does not help their case at all.

Perhaps it was meant to be funny and my boring old self failed to see the humor in it. Maybe it's my own fault, as an old fart, for even watching stupid teenager shows on TV.

4 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

Was this our beloved One Tree Hill? :) We both know this show died a long long time ago... And msn.com named Chad Michael Murray one of the 10 worst actors on TV, so... stop watching! :)

Cambu said...

Now that Roz has alerted the entire blogosphere to the fact that I watch One Tree Hill, I would just like to say that she got me started.

Okay, that's not true. But if anyone ever asks, I will continue to deny the fact that I have ever seen it.

"One Tree Hill? What's that? I've never heard of it..." ;)

browneyedgirl said...

Funny, my bro watches that show. I however pick better stuff to watch like The Office ;) hehe

A glimpse of the bits and pieces of kids t.v. shows I've seen showed kids with lots of attitude, yeah whatever happened to the nice, more normal kids on T.V.? Times have really changed!!! Yikes!

Jake and Roz said...

be proud of your choice to watch the stupidest show on tv! Where else can you find a crazy nanny, a brother-murderer who gets out of jail in 5 years, a ghost with really bad hair, a stalker pretending to be a brother, no parental supervision whatsoever, ridiculously lame sports commentary, multiple episodes about every kind of drug use imaginable, a pregnant valedictorian who goes into labor during commencement, or Rick Fox playing a game-fixing steroid dealer who tries to run down said pregnant valedictorian with his car and dies from being punched in the face? Oh, and did I mention that everyone's lives went pretty incredibly after high school, despite the apparent lack of college education (best-selling author, NBA basketball prospect, clothes-line/magazine/company owner, record label president, sports-caster, teacher/recording artist)? SERIOUSLY! The show is beyond retarded...