October 21, 2008

Early Voting...

Can I just tell you how much I LOVE early voting? The U has an early voting station in their Student Union which is about 50 feet from my office. So my co-worker and I walked over, filled out a form, voted, and then walked back to our office all in about 20 minutes! It is seriously the most convenient thing ever! I am just so happy that I didn't have to wait in one of those long lines that stretch from here to Kalamazoo on election day!

And the best news is that since my vote has now been cast, I can't change my mind. And that means I can now completely ignore anything related to the election.

If you are a US citizen and need to vote then I highly suggest that you check out the early voting stations near your home/work. If you live in Utah, you can find all that information here. You will be glad you did come November 4th.

Happy Voting!

1 comment:

browneyedgirl said...

Yeah I hate the people waiting outside the building when I go to vote. For the primary elections they changed where I vote, from a local elem school to a random church. I was at first not excited, new place to remember, but when I got there it was awesome there was NO ONE waiting out front to give you info! I was so excited...

Voting early sounds nice as well! So who'd you vote for??