October 9, 2008

All About Me In Eights...

Here we go again! My sister tagged me this time. She may notice that I kept a lot of her same answers...we must be more alike than I thought.

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Heroes
2. Survivor
3. NCIS
4. Ghost Whisperer
5. Criminal Minds
6. CSI: NY
7. Chuck
8. The Office

8 Favorite Places I Love To Eat:
1. Wendy's
2. Applebee's
3. Subway
4. Panda Express
5. Sweet Tomato
6. Chili's
7. My house
8. I really don't eat out much

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to Work
2. Exercised
3. Read a book
4. Talked to my sister on the phone
5. Planned my next Finer Things Club meeting
6. Read about the Utah election stuff
7. Watched TV
8. Listened to my co-worker complain non-stop about McCain and Palin.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Getting Married
2. Having Children
3. Never working again
4. Christmas
5. My Birthday
6. Better Economy
7. A Date
8. A Vacation

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. Sweaters
2. Fall Leaves
3. My Birthday
4. General Conference Weekend
5. Thanksgiving
6. Cool/Rainy Weather
7. Taking walks at lunchtime
8. Warm Blankets

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Trip to Australia
2. Trip to Italy
3. Swim with Dolphins
4. Financial Independance
5. Marriage
6. Kids
7. A House of my own
8. A Happy Life

8 People I Tag:
1. Teresa - only because you tagged me once before. ;)

I'd tag others but I'm afraid they'd hate me if I did.

1 comment:

Jake and Roz said...

Ghost Whisperer? EW! Jennifer Love Hewitt is gross...