I knew what she meant because I do have VERY thick hair. And when it's long it is very heavy and hard to manage. So last night we decided to go a little shorter and thin it out - a lot. Then we added a few highlights (I added brown with a little blonde instead of completely blonde). This is the end result.
So now that I've lost some weight, I am feeling much better! My only question is, do we like the color or should I go back to all blonde next time?**You can look at my picture on the sidebar for a color comparison.
8 comments:
I really, really like your new hair cut and color! It looks awesome! I think the brown really looks great on you! I say keep it.
I like it! Very cute. Keep the brown, it is so cute.
Your new hair looks great! You absolutely should keep some brown in there. It looks mainly blonde, but with a little depth and richness. It really suits you!
Of course keep it. The cut frames your face so nicely! So beautiful Camille! I am always getting my hair thinned out when I get my hair cut too.
I have to agree on cut and color. Very nice!
The haircut is really cute!
I love the color! The cut is great too, but I think you look great with a little brown!
Camille.....I really love your hair! It looks good with the brown...I think that it looks more natural and it highlights your beautiful features better. Hey, call me sometime soon! Troy is back from Kuwait. Becky
Post a Comment