October 14, 2008

FTC: Germany

Well, I'm back again to blog about our 4th meeting of the Finer Things Club. This month we celebrated Oktoberfest in Germany! We had such a great time! We ate Brats with sauerkraut and German mustard (sticky and delicious!), had some beer (of the root variety), some meat salad with crackers, and pretzels. Oh yeah, and German cookies. It was a feast of ginormous proportions! And we even had a guest! Here are some pictures of the fun:

Toasting all things German!


Our Special Guest: The Boss! He saw our FTC: Mexico meeting and told us we had to invite him to the next one. So we did and then we made him pose for this picture. Do you think he'll come to another one?


Enjoying the feast!

While we ate we even tried to learn 1-10 in German and learn some common German phrases. If I had been a better student, perhaps this post would have been written in German. But I lack the ability to learn (and retain) that much German in a 45 minute span. So, what you see is what you get.

Be sure to come back next month when the FTC travels to Italy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your FTC meetings sound like so much fun! I'm pretty sure your boss will be attending your next meeting, Italian food is yummy! He'd be crazy to miss out! Actually I think I might come along too! ;)

Valerie said...

Is this a work thing? Looks like you're in the supply closet. You're celebrating "finer things" so can't you do it in a plush office. You should tell your boss to office up his office.