November 3, 2008

John Hopkins?

Here is a picture of my brother-in-law John:


Here is a picture of a young(er) Anthony Hopkins:


No matter how many times I ask my mom if she thinks John looks like Anthony Hopkins, she always says no. But every time I see Anthony Hopkins, I see John. My younger sister can see the similarities as well, but so far we are the only two in our family who sees them. I know they don't look identical, but there is just something there that looks so similar. Do any of you see it? Sometimes I think it's the eyes. Other times I think it's the mouth and chin. What do you think?

5 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

definitely the eyes. Watch out - he might try to eat your liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti...

browneyedgirl said...

they do look a little similar.

How's your foot doing?

Anonymous said...

Yep,I think it's the eyes too. It's only slight, but I can see a similarity.

Ap said...

It's the eyes and the partial smile.

Cammie said...

Totally!!