In the old days of living on the frontier, men who often wished for female companionship would put out advertisements in hopes that some nice woman would want to share his life with him and answer the ad. These days, with our more modern technology, this seems to be done mostly online. So I got online and checked it out. Below are a few "options" I discovered. Perhaps one of these men would suit me nicely.
Name: StevenI'm definitely a classic romantic. I like a candlelight dinner, some quiet background music, and a couple hits of ether. I prefer a woman that has insurance and a car would be great as I need to make the occassional trip to Mexico to pick up "souvenirs". Location: New Mexico, U.S.A.
Name: BertramClyde seeks Bonnie to be partners in crime... I am a trouble maker! Techno-hedonist prone to psychobabble and taking stupid risks. Fun craving, riot inciting, thrill seeking geek girls preferred. Choir girls need not apply, because I plan on committing a few sins and misdemeanors in my time. I got booted off Match.com for cyber stalking but I'm better now. Location: Manitoba, Canada
Name: DavidLadies, serving your needs is my game. Actually rugby is my game. Seeking.. a lady. I like the more natural look, somewhat earthy, but one that cleans up real well. I seem to be attracted to tall women with dark hair, smallish head, elongated torso, with natural finger nails (NO PAINTED HUSSIES!!!). Location: Perth, Australia
Name: FuadLadies, I'm still available. I've been here for about 2 years. what gives? Don't ya wanna party with me? woohoo... They lowered my price twice already. I'm a red-hot special, come and get me. Location: San Bernadino, USA
So what do you think? Voting is now open!!
6 comments:
Ok, this is my honest opinion.
At first I was a little frightened by the thought of these people walking among us, but then I took a closer look at Steven. He's pretty cute, and I'm growing to love that murderous look in his eyes.
Having said that, who wouldn't want to party with Fuad, and he's half price!!!
It's going to be hard to choose between them so I think maybe it's best (and safer) if you let them all go.
:o)
I think I swallowed my tongue. Um, you sure you don't want to rethink Italy and just find an Italian man with me?! Seems like the one's here are a little more frightening then I originally thought!!!! And when I say a little I really mean A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!1
You should most def go to Italy! While you are waiting for Prince Charming, World travel is the best way to wait.
Please don't tell me it's come to this? LOL!
You should pick David because he lives in Australia and they have AWESOME accents!!! Besides once you got there you could dump him and look for some ranchers. (You know who I'm talking about)
An Italian would be okay but have you really listened to their accent?
Go for Australia!!!
My Girl Scout leader used to threaten us with a Baptist Convent if we misbehaved...I'm thinking that's a MUCH better choice than any of the handsome hunks you've given us the option to vote on....
Hang in there, in HIS time, Mr. Right will make his presence known! And he'll be SOOOO worth the wait!
Post a Comment