Hey so one of my friends was looking for someone to go out with one of her coworkers want me to give her your number to pass on??? There were a couple of guys who told her that they were next in line for her to set up so the possibilities could be endless...
4 comments:
lol, that's not how it works... :)
LOL! This made me laugh so hard! It sounds just like something you'd say!
Hey so one of my friends was looking for someone to go out with one of her coworkers want me to give her your number to pass on??? There were a couple of guys who told her that they were next in line for her to set up so the possibilities could be endless...
That's hillarious and so inspirational! I think the direct approach is absolutely the way to go.
I hope you'll give us an update when the proposals start flooding in (which I'm sure they will).
:o)
Post a Comment