I have to admit, however, that even though I was up for eating Vietnamese food, I did pass on the spring roll that Mike bought and shared. It had shrimp in it. I hate shrimp. I didn't want to go through another gagging fest in front of my friends.
Here we are, enjoying our fabulous feast! Yes, I even ate with chopsticks though I am not very good at it.
My meal: I bought a chicken pineapple stir fry and it was so delicious! I already want to go back for more!
I have to say that it was another successful club meeting. Next month we aren't traveling anywhere. We have decided to do FTC: Favorites. So be sure to stay tuned for some of our favorite dishes of all time!
2 comments:
Your pineapple stir-fry looks delicious! Why don't you like shrimp? What's wrong with you? Can't wait to see what the favorites are!
That is some serious pineapple!
Post a Comment