twenties for sure!
Of course not! I would say 17, maybe 17 1/2 :) You still look just the same as when we were roommates almost 10 years ago, so congrats on not aging!
Nope. I agree with Cammie (even though I don't know her). Twenties for sure.
Camille, that's a negative! Why, is there some story you're omitting??
I haven't met you in person, but from your pictures I would say absolutely not! I agree with everyone else. I'd say you were in your 20's.
Okay there has to be a story behind this question. Of course you don't look 31, 30 1/2 maybe in bad light but not 31.
There's not really a story behind this question. It was more just a thought process... Thanks all for your responses! I'm glad to know I don't look my age (although I do have a permanent wrinkle on my forehead!).
Post a Comment
7 comments:
twenties for sure!
Of course not! I would say 17, maybe 17 1/2 :) You still look just the same as when we were roommates almost 10 years ago, so congrats on not aging!
Nope. I agree with Cammie (even though I don't know her). Twenties for sure.
Camille, that's a negative!
Why, is there some story you're omitting??
I haven't met you in person, but from your pictures I would say absolutely not! I agree with everyone else. I'd say you were in your 20's.
Okay there has to be a story behind this question. Of course you don't look 31, 30 1/2 maybe in bad light but not 31.
There's not really a story behind this question. It was more just a thought process... Thanks all for your responses! I'm glad to know I don't look my age (although I do have a permanent wrinkle on my forehead!).
Post a Comment