Okay, that's a lie. We were crap. We didn't really even play a game. We attempted to hit a few tennis balls back and forth, but what we ended up doing was hitting tennis balls to the people in the adjoining court who were kind enough to keep tossing them back to us.
Due to our pathetic attempt to play the game, the crowd soon realized that we were imposters and they booed us off the court. It was then that we realized sweatbands don't make a good tennis player. But perhaps they make a good rock-star!?! We decided to take the sweatbands (and our own sorry selves) back to my place and jam out to guitar hero.So the moral of the story is: sweatbands don't have the ability to make you good at anything. But they look cool, and if you look cool then people automatically assume that you are cool. Right?
4 comments:
Camille, you crack me up!
The sweat bands totally make you look like a great tennis player.
Don't feel bad I can't get through one song on the practice level of Guitar Hero.
You both look so cool in your sweat bands! I think it's cool you even attempted to play tennis! I am truly crap at anything that resembles a sport, and I'm pretty sure I couldn't carry off the sweat band look either!
I really need to purchase Guitar Hero! It looks like so much fun!!!
Very true. Perhaps next time you need a wall to hit the tennis ball up against. When I hit tennis balls, because it' so lightweight all I want to do is hit it for all it's worth. I don't think I'll ever be a serious athlete, I like to have too much fun instead.
Post a Comment