It was our third Finer Things Club Meeting at work. This month was Mexico and so we decided to have a little homemade Cafe Rio. I made the sweet pork and my co-worker made the rice. Our office smelled so good all day that I think people were jealous! We invited anyone who wanted to come but nobody took us up on the offer.
Here is our table full of delicious food.

We also had organic black bean chips (delicious!!!) with green olive salsa (also delicious!!!) and some Horchata (a sweet rice milk).

Stay tuned for next month when we celebrate Oktoberfest in Germany!!
6 comments:
Oh wow, you do all of this at work??? I want to come and work with you!
So fun! I am jealous. I think you should post recipes, too.
We have our club meeting during our lunch hour. We cooked the food at home and then brought it with us. This was the first time we had a group meal. In the past we usually just brought our own thing to eat. But this way was so fun, I think we will try and do it at more meetings - if possible.
So that is the yummy smell that woke me up. If it tasted as good as it smelled I'm sure it was yummy!
This looks like so much fun. Can I join as an honorary member?
How come we never did anything like that when I worked there?
Post a Comment