September 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

This is the first time I have been tagged and because I really like my friend who tagged me, I told her I'd do it. But there are no guarantees I will do anymore because honestly, I'm not a fan of reading these on other people's blogs and I figure most people won't really care to read it on mine. I don't think this is really what blogging is about. But anyway, here goes:

4 things about me
1). I'm addicted to TV shows on DVD
2). I have 18 nieces and nephews
3). I am sick of listening to my co-worker talk about politics and how much he hates GWB
4). I really need a vacation

4 movies I would watch more than once
1) Overboard
2) Pride and Prejudice (the A&E version)
3) Dan in Real Life
4 ) Pretty much any other movie that I own

4 TV shows I watch
1) The Office
2) Survivor
3) CSI: NY
4) Chuck

4 places I've been
1) Beijing, China
2) Boston, MA
3) Palmyra, NY
4) Niagara Falls, Canada

4 places I'd like to go:
1) Italy
2) Australia
3) England
4) Maine

4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year (2009)
1) The elections to be OVER WITH
2) Going on a trip
3) Getting a raise
4) Getting married (one can always hope)

4 people I tag
I'm not tagging anyone...you are all spared! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah thanks!