I promised him that he does not look 40. I told him he looks great, probably even better than he did in High School. I also mentioned that I have an old picture of him to prove it and that I would post it on my blog as a tribute to him.*
I don't think he believed I still had a picture of him from High School. I had all but forgotten it until recently, and I had to do a lot of digging around to find it. But here he is:
Here is Matt now.**
So in honor of Matt's 32nd birthday, I would like to ask all of you reading this blog (yes, all five of you) to tell me if you think Matt looks 4o. Please respond with a 'yes' or a 'no'. And any other comment to help boost his ego is appreciated as well (more so by him, than by me). If you'd like to protect your identity, anonymous comments are allowed. Happy Birthday Matt!! All I can say now is I hope you don't have an old picture of me...
*For the record, Matt did ask me not to post this picture on my blog but I let him know that nobody really reads my blog anyway. And though I am sharing the picture, I promise to never share what he wrote on the back of it. ;)
**I would just like to apologize to Matt (if he reads this) for stealing a picture of him off Facebook. I promise to never do it again under any circumstances (unless I have his permission, of course). I just needed something to use as a comparison and I thought this was a really good picture.
15 comments:
You might think no-one reads your blog but I do, and now I really want to know what's written on the back of the picture!!! I really don't know him and can only judge by pictures, but no way does Matt look 40 (not even close)! I know what he means about getting old though. I'm also 32 and I feel cheated, where did the last 10 years go!!! They went by so quickly and I feel like there are some important things I forgot to do!
The high school picture is cute and he looks great now so I don't think Matt needs to worry too much! ;)
No way does he look 40.
No, no, not at all!
Besides you're only as old as you let yourself feel! I'm sure everyone over the age of 23 doesn't feel like their actual age, unless of course you're one of the few that still wishes they were another year older.
I don't think he looks 40. Maybe 39, but not 40. JUST KIDDING!!!
Let's all just admit it...He's hot.
He's at a 9.5 for sure. He'd receive the other .5 for a perfect 10 if he weren't voting for Obama. But since I'm a girl and not a guy, I have to factor in other things than just looks.
Congrats on not looking 40 Matt!Keep up the good work!
Wow - Matt looks like he's in his late 20s - maybe. Hot and sexy. You should hook us up!
40.....No way, but as it looks from the two pictures, I can't wait to see him when his 40....
Matt, do you like older women ???? (sorry....just had to ask, lol)
My comments were not saved...
I will try this again:
I can't believe you still have that picture! I must have been 16 or 17. I really needed braces didn't I!!
I finally got them when I was 25.
Thank you for this nice birthday post. It means a lot to me.
Matt -
Wow! Your post garnered 8 comments so far! I have never received so many comments on a single post before. I think I need to write more blogs about you! ;)
You are awesome! Thanks for being such a good sport!
My vote is NO. But it's a little hard to tell when he's standing in front of a Princess Castle. I think that down plays the age a little.
I'd say he grew up nicely!
Okay Camille,
What is up? You know the hottest guys! But what I can’t figure out is why you are always "just friends” with them.
Is this Matt single? What’s his number? I need to have a few words with him.
Oh, and my vote is no…he does NOT look 40. I should know what a 40 yr old looks like...
Jennifer!
You are a hoot! Sorry, but I don't know Matt's number. Maybe if you ask nicely, he'll give it to you. ;)
Love ya!
He's adorable. (If that counts, coming from a married lady.) I think the two of you should totally hook up. Camille is a hottie. :)
Bit late, sorry, missed this post.
I love both the pictures....we all have those old school pictures lurking somewhere.
Like Jo I am dying to know wha's on the back of the picture.....
I guess you are not telling...Ha!
Post a Comment