September 19, 2008

Through the Years....

1952

1960

1966
1968
1974
1976

1978
1986
1990
1994
1996


If you want to give this a try, go here. Now it's voting time! Which do you like the best?

10 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, you look so much better in these then I did. My favorites were 66, 68, 90 and 96 (which I think looks like it really could have been your yearbook photo. Not a bad cut at all.)

Pen said...

They all look pretty good.
You have a nice smile.

I dont know if I have the nerve to try this. Maybe Jo will do it.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I meant, I'm totally loving 1960!

Jess said...

1976 for sure! :)

browneyedgirl said...

Yeah so funny! Most of the pictures look just fine on you. So I guess if these hairstyles come back, then you already know which will look best on you! :) haha

Okay my favorite is: 1968

Anonymous said...

1960 has to be the best look, but it only works with those glasses. It would just look wrong without them ;)
I'm going to give this a try!

Mary said...

I'm torn between 1978 and 1990. They are so awsome! Who knew you had so many fabulous looks!

Valerie said...

You look like Pam in 1990. But maybe it's Jeanine. One of them. Then I like the 1996 picture. That would be a cute cut for you and you could go really blond. :)
I tried this a while ago, but it doesn't work cuz I don't have any pictures without bangs. :( Oh well.

Valerie said...

Ok so I was a little late commenting. Sorry! lol