September 17, 2008

Utah State Fair...

I went to the State Fair Saturday night with my friend Mindy and about five of her friends. I had never been to the State Fair before so I was kind of excited to go check it out. It was fun and we had a great time, but it's probably something I can do every few years instead of every year...

We were all blown away by the size of this steer though. I made Mindy get in the picture with it so I could better show just how gigantic this thing really was! One swift kick and you'd be dead for sure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'd have been standing so close!

Cambu said...

Ha! Why do you think I had Mindy be in the picture? She asked me if I wanted to be in it and I said "NO!" I said "You don't seem too enthused about this" and she said "Probably because I'm not." She's a good friend. :)

I couldn't believe the people that were letting their kids walk right up and pet it. I was scared for those who were standing near it's hind legs...

Cammie said...

That is one huge steer. My sister showed me a picture of her standing next to it too. She said it was like an SUV with legs.