I watched the Presidential debate on Friday night. Well, part of it at least. It was so boring that I fell asleep half way through it. But as I was watching both McCain and Obama I came upon another reason why I can't decide who to vote for.
They are both left handed...
10 years ago
5 comments:
That's how you were going to vote? Well don't go trying to pick the candidate that can drive a stick-shift...neither has done that (heard on the radio).
Did you really believe me? I told my family that last night and they burst out laughing! But probably because they knew I wasn't serious.
Hmmm, I can understand your predicament, that's quote a serious issue. I wouldn't vote for either of them. Left handed people can't be trusted, they should all be avoided! (I can get away with saying that, I am left handed). ;o)
I am left handed too. It's so awesome! I hope all my kids are lefties. ;)
Post a Comment