1) If the speed limit is 35mph, you are expected to drive 35mph. If it's 65mph, you are expected to drive 65mph. Do you understand? I really don't care about excuses. If you don't have a valid reason for going below the speed limit (exceptions are road construction, accidents and rush hour) then speed up! If you are going below the speed limit without an exception, I will ride your bumper and I won't feel bad about it.
2) If you are ever invited to speak at the Democratic National Convention (or Republican...I don't really care which), then please don't have a botox session 30 minutes before you speak. You'll look like a complete freak standing up there speaking through a crack in your lips and not being able to move your face. I don't care how passionately you feel about women's rights, it's not attractive and nobody in America is going to take you seriously.
3) If you insist on taking mass transit then it is your duty to 1) shower before boarding the train in the morning and 2) re-apply deoderant before you board the train at night. I don't care where you live. Trains are often crowded and nobody needs to suffer through their ride home because you smell like a decomposing animal.
10 years ago
2 comments:
I totally agree. Enough said!
Absolutely agree, particularly with the train issue. How can these people not smell themselves!!! Surely the fact that the other passengers would rather huddle at one end of the carriage than stand near you would be a pretty huge clue!!! Soap and water people, it's not rocket science!
Post a Comment