August 13, 2008

Family Reunions...

My family has had a lot of reunions this summer - especially in the last three weeks - with my sister and her family coming from Arkansas at the end of July, and now my brother's family coming from Texas last week. We had some great times together last week. I was able to get reaquainted with my nephews Tyson, Bradley and Zack and was also able to meet my niece Kaylee for the first time. She is already six months old!

She has got to be one of the happiest babies I have met in my life. She was always smiling! She didn't care who had her, she'd smile at anyone and everyone. She was a joy to be around and I hope it's not another 2 1/2 years before I see her again (like it was with Zack).

But while my family was in town, we had a huge bash on Saturday night. We did the waterslide (though some liked it more than others).

Zack

Clint

Bradley


And had a birthday party for my nephew Tyson. The kids got to eat the most delicious Alligator cake!


I love it when my family comes to town! It's not only fun to catch up with the kids, but it's fun to catch up with my siblings as well.

No comments: