- I throw away more food than I eat. I like to buy fresh produce but I never manage to eat it before it goes bad.
- I never answer the door if I'm not expecting anyone.
- I never answer my phone if I don't recognize the number.
- I have a certain spot where I stand everyday while waiting for TRAX.
- It bothers me when someone else stands in my spot.
- There's this girl that tries to stand in my spot everyday.
- My blood starts to boil the instant I see her pull into the parking lot.
- Yes, I know what car she drives.
- When I see her, I will sometimes speed walk to my spot just to beat her.
- I love my new TV. Sometimes I don't go to activities just so I can sit home and watch it.
- I'm watching it right now.
- I called my friend earlier and left her a message that said she can call me back but if I don't answer it's because I'm watching TV.
- My TV addiction may or may not be resurfacing.
10 years ago
4 comments:
I hear you on the TRAX waiting spot. Been there, done that, almost killed a few people...
Hahaha. You never cease to make me laugh. :) It's seriously been way too long. BTW, I might have to steal this stolen Blog idea. I rather like the idea. :)
I am the exact same way about not answering the door unless I am expecting someone!
The confessions are spreading across the country. I love it. :)
Post a Comment