October 30, 2009

The Stepfather...

If any of you are looking for a scary movie to see this Halloween, don't bother with this one. It was the stupidest movie I have ever seen. I was so excited for the potential of wetting my pants and hiding my face in my coat..but there was none of that. It never made me jump nor did I have to close my eyes. In fact, the movie only became slightly scary with about 15 minutes remaining and even then it was shoddy at best. The plot was full of holes, things didn't add up, there wasn't enough suspense or intensity to leave you on the edge of your seat. Oh, and don't even get me started on how the girlfriend in the movie wore only two kinds of outfits for the entire 1 hour 41 minutes: bikinis and underwear. Despite the fact that the movie itself was pretty lame, the language wasn't bad. For that reason alone I'll give it two stars.

3 comments:

Jake and Roz said...

you should have seen Paranormal Activity instead :)

Jo said...

I haven't heard of this film, but think I'll give it a miss.

Valerie said...

Dang. I was looking forward to seeing this one.