Anyway, my other co-worker came up with this brillant idea to make a mural on the wall that will help the color of this paint job feel more at home. So in talking it over, this is what we came up with:


My co-worker who came up with this plan is the project coordinator in our office. I told her she should add this project to her resume and underneath it write: shows great initiative and leadership, works well without supervision, great attention to detail, exhibits creativity, knows how to delegate, etc.
She pretty much did everything. I did the clouds (don't they look nice?) and taped a couple flowers on (oh, and made the little antennas for the butterfly). But other than that, it was all her.
I mean seriously, who wouldn't want to hire her? And I ask that question because there could be a 20% chance that we might not have jobs here after next week...especially if all that scotch tape we applied to the newly painted wall pulls the paint off.*
*I'm kind of banking on the hope that our supervisor will love having a little nature in her office, especially one that has no windows. This way it can be spring all year long!
3 comments:
our boss is lucky to have us!
Now those are the kinds of projects I really miss being a part of! There are definately better blues out there...But, the natures is awesome!!
did she like it?
Post a Comment