March 31, 2008

I'm Part of His Family...

I went to my parent's last night and my sister walked in and handed me a picture that my nephew drew at school:



If you notice closely (click on picture for larger image), the assignment was to draw a picture of his family. The picture he drew consists of three people which he named "My Grandpa", "Cuml" and "Bruyklin".

This picture is both funny and sweet. Funny because none of these three people are actual members of his immediate family. Sweet because the girl in the middle, "Cuml", is none other than me!

Sometimes I just feel so loved! :)

2 comments:

browneyedgirl said...

Priceless! How awesome! I love kids' random artwork. Tha past few months almost daily I've been getting notes from my students that say 'no' on them, they're basically bad notes from the kids. So hilarious! I was excited one day to outsmart them (by flipping the paper around so their 'no' read 'on')! The kids were a bit puzzled until I explained it, still think they were confused!

Cammie said...

Oh CUML! How cute. You are the best aunt!