Has everyone heard the story coming out of Kansas about the lady who sat on a toilet for 2 years before her boyfriend finally called the police? Yes, true story. According to the boyfriend, she didn't want to come out of the bathroom, so he would take her food and whatever else and just continue to let her sit there...FOR TWO YEARS!!!! What on earth? He finally called the police and they had to pry the toilet seat off the toilet in order to get her to a hospital because her skin had literally grown around the seat! Her legs were atrophied. This is just so bizzare I can't even comprehend it. I'm speechless, but others had something to say. Here are their comments:
"what the....? how the.....? who the.....?"
"I hope that wasn't the only toilet in the house. I'd be pissed!"
"Wise man say woman who eat many prunes, sit on toilet many moons!!!"
"That's her story and she's sticking to it."
"Only in Kansas...."
"I think I'd have broken up with her" Reply: "You mean DUMP her, don't you?"
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment