I am completely addicted to Enchanted! The entire movie is just wonderful, but I can't seem to get enough of this scene (see clip below). I watch it over and over! I think because it's just so fun and makes me want to dance along. Last night I babysat my nieces and nephew and they wanted to watch it but we didn't have enough time before they had to go to bed. So, we watched this clip! I had been singing the song pretty much all night and my poor nephew kept saying "Stop singing that song!" I guess he didn't love it as much as I did. But once we turned on the special features and he could see how they made the movie, he was happy.
10 years ago
1 comment:
Yeah it's not really a boys movie but it's still one of the best out there right now.
Post a Comment